Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eden Purse

My Dearest DD,

You are my passionate pink girlie girl and although the name of the yarn is Rose, it made me think of my darling. 

I rarely follow a pattern. Most of the time I just make it up as I go, or reproduce something I have seen in a photo, or have dreamed about (yes, I do dream about designs for clothes, purses, jewelry, and organizing). Eden began when I saw the yarn while shopping for materials intended for my next project. I started with a size 19 knitting needle and a size H crochet needle to create a grid of (10) broomstick lace scallops (chain 51, groups of 5 loops, 5 sc in each scallop).








 The purse is not lined yet. I have not been so struck by any fabric yet. I may wait until you come to visit and let you pick out the appropriate fabric.

With all of my heart, Goodie

No comments:

Post a Comment